EXHIBITION | Terms and Conditions
- Exhibitors shall be bound by the conditions, rules and regulations set forth in this agreement and any changes must be made in writing and signed by an authorized official of HELICOPTER SUMMIT INDONESIA 2017 EVENT SECRETARIAT (here in after referred to as THE ORGANIZER) who shall have full power to interpret and to make or amend these rules, provided that such amendments and additions do not operate to diminish the rights reserved for the Exhibitors under this contract, and shall not operate to increase liabilities of THE ORGANIZER, its Sponsors, Agents or Employees.
- No Exhibitor shall be permitted to exhibit unless he has paid prior to the Exhibition all of the fees agreed to on the reverse side.
- Exhibitors are expected to comply with all building regulations and all Government rules and regulations. The Exhibitor and his exhibition stand contractor must observe all the guidelines as stipulated in Exhibitor & Exhibition Contractor Guidelines.
- Rights of an Exhibitor shall not be assignable to any other firm or person and no Exhibitor may assign his space, or sublet the whole or any part of the space contracted for. An Exhibitor has no right to occupy any particular space, although its requirements will be taken into account when it comes to allocating space.
- Exhibits shall not obstruct the view of adjoining exhibits nor be operated in any manner objectionable to other Exhibitors. All lighting within the stand must be arranged and operated so as not be distracting to adjacent stands. Phonographs, radios or other sound devices operated in a manner objectionable toTHE ORGANIZER shall be prohibited.
- Exhibitors shall not permit raffles, donations or other promotional measures that require members or guests to be present at a specified location and time. All unusual promotional plans must be approved by THE ORGANIZER.
- THE ORGANIZER shall determine the Exhibition hours. Admission shall be by ticket or badge, and identification badges shall not be transferable.
- No Exhibitor will be allowed to remove his exhibit from the Exhibition floor, prior to the official termination of the Exhibition, and the Exhibitor shall have an authorized representative present at the Exhibition throughout the Exhibition period and during the installation and dismantling of his exhibit.
- THE ORGANIZER, its Sponsors, Agents or Employees are not responsible for any loss, theft or damage by fire, or injury of any nature to any person or article. Reputable watchmen will be on duty day and night, but THE ORGANIZER, while taking precautions against loss, will not guarantee against it and it is hereby expressly released from any liabilities for injury or damage thereof. The Exhibitor is urged to adequately insure his exhibit, and other equipment and personal effects for which he is responsible.
- THE ORGANIZER, its Sponsors, Agents or Employees will not be obligated to put up any advertisement when the advertising materials submitted by the Advertiser or Exhibitor are received after the deadline. While every care and attention is exercised, THE ORGANIZER, its Sponsors, Agents or Employees and the publisher of the Catalogue will not be responsible for any omission of an advertisement, or for any errors or omissions on any advertising copy submitted by the Advertiser or Exhibitor. In the unlikely event of an omission of an advertisement, the liability of THE ORGANIZER is limited to the refund of the cost of the advertising space only.
- The execution of the Exhibition Space Contract and its receipt by THE ORGANIZER is deemed conclusive evidence of the Exhibitor's agreement to pay the full fees due. If the Exhibitor fails to make any subsequent payment on its due date, he is considered to have committed a breach of contract.
- THE ORGANIZER, its Sponsors, Agents or Employees shall not be liable for any loss, damage or delay resulting from acts of war, civil unrest, strikes or lock-outs, change in regulation, military activity or any other circumstances which shall make it impossible or inadvisable for THE ORGANIZER to hold the Exhibition at the time and place provided, and THE ORGANIZER reserves the right to reschedule the Exhibition at another date and/or at another site. Furthermore, THE ORGANIZER will not be responsible for, and will be held harmless from the cons quences of any conflicts or misinterpretations, which may arise with the host country, its sponsors, agents or other bodies regarding any and all aspects of the Exhibition, which may affect the Exhibitors. The Exhibitor acknowledges that THE ORGANIZER will have sustained damages and losses as a result of the foregoing as well, and shall and does hereby waive any claims for damages or compensation. The sums paid to THE ORGANIZER as fees or otherwise in connection with the Exhibition shall remain the property of THE ORGANIZER. The Exhibitor is responsible to obtain adequate insurance to cover risk of this nature.
- THE ORGANIZER is not responsible to assist the Exhibitor in obtaining passport and visa for entrance into the country where the Exhibition is to be held. The fact that the Exhibitor is unsuccessful in obtaining these documents from the relevant authorities will not constitute a basis for cancellation of this contract and it is clearly understood that no refunds whatsoever will be made. The Exhibitor, however, mayassign this contract to another party or company who meets the entry and government formalities necessary for entry into the country where the Exhibition is to be held. Such substitution shall be the sole responsibility of the contracting Exhibitor, and shall be notified in writing to THE ORGANIZER as early as possible before the start of the Exhibition.
- THE ORGANIZER, its Sponsors, Agents or Employees are not responsible for any loss, damage or delay incurred in freight shipments (transport, handling and customs clearance) into and out of the country in which the Exhibition is held. Exhibitors are urged to adequately insure all shipments.
- The Exhibitor expressly acknowledges that no representations whether oral or in writing-expressed or implied-have been made concerning the amount of business to be gained from the Exhibition, its success, or that THE ORGANIZER, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, employees or other entities allied with it has made any guarantees or assurances concerning the Exhibition. The Exhibitor further acknowledges that this document constitutes the entire agreement and the binding rules and regulations existing between the parties, and that he has been given no oral change or modification. No one is authorized to makeany oral changes in this agreement.
- The agreement shall be governed by and construed according to Indonesian law. Any dispute between the parties under this Agreement is hereby submitted to the jurisdiction of the Court of Central Jakarta.
- The Exhibitor agrees to the use of the Exhibitor's company name, company representative names, and company logo by THE ORGANIZER inpromotional materials produced to market this event.