PARTICIPANT | Terms and Conditions
- Participants shall be bound by the conditions, rules and regulations set forth in this agreement and any changes must be made in writing and signed by an authorized official of PT. ADHOUSE INDONESIA CIPTA (hereinafter referred to as THE ORGANIZER) who shall have full power to interpret and to make or amend these rules, provided that such amendments and additions do not operate to diminish the rights reserved for the Participants under this Registration Form, and shall not operate to increase liabilities of THE ORGANIZER, its Sponsors, Agents or Employees.
- No Participant shall be permitted to attend unless he has paid prior to the Conference all of the fees agreed to on the reverse side.
- THE ORGANIZER, its Sponsors, Agents or Employees will not be obligated to put up any advertisement when the advertising materials submitted by the Advertiser or Participant are received after the deadline. While every care and attention is exercised, THE ORGANIZER, its Sponsors, Agents or Employees and the publisher of the Catalogue will not be responsible for any omission of an advertisement, or for any errors or omissions on any advertising copy submitted by the Advertiser or Participant. In the unlikely event of an omission of an advertisement, the liability of THE ORGANIZER is limited to the refund of the cost of the advertising space only.
- The execution of the Conference Registration Form and its receipt by THE ORGANIZER is deemed conclusive evidence of the Participant's agreement to pay the full fees due. The Registration Form is non-cancelable, and the Participant further acknowledges that THE ORGANIZER, having incurred expenses as a result of the contract, is not required to refund any of the fees agreed to on the reverse side, and that THE ORGANIZER is also entitled to any unpaid amounts that may be owed by the Participant to THE ORGANIZER.
- THE ORGANIZER, its Sponsors, Agents or Employees shall not be liable for any loss, damage or delay resulting from acts of war, civil unrest, strikes or lock-outs, change in regulation, military activity or any other circumstances which shall make it impossible or inadvisable for THE ORGANIZER to hold the Conference at the time and place provided, and THE ORGANIZER reserves the right to reschedule the Conference at another date and/or at another site. Furthermore, THE ORGANIZER will not be responsible for, and will be held harmless from the consequences of any conflicts or misinterpretations, which may arise with the host country, its agents or other bodies regarding any and all aspects of the Conference, which may affect the Participants. The Participant acknowledges that THE ORGANIZER will have sustained damages and losses as a result of the foregoing as well, and shall and does hereby waive any claims for damages or compensation. The sums paid to THE ORGANIZER as fees or otherwise in connection with the Conference shall remain the property of THE ORGANIZER. The Participant is responsible to obtain adequate insurance to cover risk of this nature.
- THE ORGANIZER is not responsible to assist the Participant in obtaining passport and visa for entrance into the country where the Conference is to be held. The fact that the Participant is unsuccessful in obtaining these documents from the relevant authorities will not constitute a basis for cancellation of this contract and it is clearly understood that no refunds whatsoever will be made. The Participant, however, may assign this contract to another party or company who meets the entry and government formalities necessary for entry into the country where the Conference is to be held. Such substitution shall be the sole responsibility of the contracting Participant, and shall be notified in writing to THE ORGANIZER as early as possible before the start of the Conference.
- The Participant expressly acknowledges that no representations-whether oral or in writing-expressed or implied-have been made concerning the amount of business to be gained from the Conference, its success, or that THE ORGANIZER, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, employees or other entities allied with it has made any guarantees or assurances concerning the Conference. The Participant further acknowledges that this document constitutes the entire agreement and the binding rules and regulations existing between the parties, and that he has been given no oral change or modification. No one is authorized to make any oral changes in this agreement.
- The agreement shall be governed by and construed according to Indonesian Law. Any dispute between the parties under this Agreement is hereby submitted to the jurisdiction of the Court of Central Jakarta.
- The Participant agrees to the use of the Participant's company name, company representative names, and company logo by THE ORGANIZER in promotionalmaterials produced to market this event.